Our Guiding Principles
At Capital Intelligence Associates, our client-centric approach to helping you pursue your legacy is based on a foundation of integrity, experience, honesty and trust.
- We work for you, our client.
- Prescription without diagnosis is malpractice.
- The economic foundation of businesses and families rests upon risk management.
- Separation and independence of financial research and analysis, and investment and insurance products from our firm must be maintained. Therefore, we will not produce or manufacture these, but provide access to high quality independent research and non-proprietary investment products and services.
- We only partner with organizations whose values are consistent with our own, enabling us to serve the best interests of our clients.
- Your objectives are more important than our own. We will assist you in finding other providers if we cannot fulfill your objectives.
- Insurance is a long-term solution. Most insurance companies, by their nature, focus on short-term shareholder returns. We believe that, in most cases, mutual life insurance companies benefit you as they are better able to provide the security and value that you require.
- You are entitled to responsive service, honest recommendations and integrity in all dealings.
- In the importance of our own continuing education and our responsibilities to give back to the industry and our community.
Seeking an advisor committed to placing your interests first? Contact Us for a no-obligation consultation.